Coffee Machine Tips and Tricks:
– The Basic: Pull out hot chocolate before water starts
– The Caffeine Hit: Can’t stand straight black coffee? Get the perfect milk:coffee ratio by adding – the Latte Macchiato milk to your preferred volume of black coffee
– The Early Morning: Get the cappuccino, pull out before the watery bit and then put it back for the espresso shot. Then get put another espresso shot.
– The Creamy Comfort: ¾ Hot Chocolate ¼ Latte Macchiato milk
– Buy real milk. You’ll thank us later.
(For a real hack you can steal someone’s chai tea latte powder – usually in the drawers or cupboards nearby.)
6th Form Look book (a.k.a. the human Pinterest board):
The Alice Lavelle:
– Thigh high boots
– Pom-pom shoes #iconic
– PVC trousers in case you forget your compact mirror
The Zoë Grainger:
– Scarf not optional
– Hairstyle from 1887
The Celia Bristow:
– Active Wear even when you’re not doing PE
– Branded water bottle
– Sweaty Betty or Wholefoods bag
The Sofia McGovern:
– Longchamp bag
The Ellie Redpath:
– Circle skirts or dungarees
– Probably a classics book
– Turtleneck and cutesy eyeliner
– The exact cuteness of an Animal Crossing character
The “is that even in the dress code” Look
– Bonus points if there’s a fur and/or leather jacket for added effect
Basket Ball club
How to be an academic stereotype:
– A3 mind maps
– Mildliners and pastel highlighters (instant popularity boost xoxoxo)
– Colour co-ordinated folders (@anna.healy)
– Carry a back-breaking amount of books
– Probably have scoliosis and a coffee problem
-Bonus for premature hair greying
– A great place to cry is that solo toilet across from room 9 (next to room 6) if you need a bit of privacy.
– Ms McIllroy is a babe. Go to her with any problems, she will find a way to sort your life out.
– Don’t go to the gym – just walk up to the common room every day #legday.
– Basic gals go to Ms Kennedy, but if you want to stay ahead of the curve go to Mr Murphy with your life problems. (We’re kidding, Ms Kennedy is lovely).
– Snapchat is blocked on the school wi-fi, but tinder isn’t – use your data wisely.